Guild Gone Wild
Please change your forum username to the same name as the character of yours that is in GGW!
Guild Gone Wild
Please change your forum username to the same name as the character of yours that is in GGW!
Guild Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Gone Wild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn
Drops
Drops
Arawn

TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:07 am

http://forum.elitekingdoms.com/f188/gold-coins-drop-42838/#post352713

go to this forum and comment! GO! I AM TRYING TO HELP THE NUBS! SUPPORT MY CLAIM!!!
Back to top Go down
Multani
Drops
Drops
Multani

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:24 am

It won't help anyways arawn. The only reason there is a Suggestion section is to show off that ekRO lays value on opinions of members, which is ofc not true. They will do what THEY think to be right anyway, so, don't waste your breath.
Back to top Go down
Arawn
Drops
Drops
Arawn

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:36 pm

it is still worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
lll L lll
Poring
Poring
lll L lll

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Usless post if you ask me :/, if something is going to happen to fix it, it will happen, doesnt really need a thread on it
Back to top Go down
Arawn
Drops
Drops
Arawn

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:25 pm

right now, my impression of midu's foresight is lacking. he doesn't see the damn reprecussions of his actions. he could have just lowered the vespa's coin drop value by a little like 20mil. instead, he has made an action that is detremental to the new players. i think all you players got ur elite weapons and cards thru the vespas coin drop or ppl helping you. i had to struggle to get the elite weapons and card even with the coin drops. think about it, money making is soo tough now. and u need 1.065billion zeny minimium to make a DECENT character, and this was with complusion discount.
Back to top Go down
lll L lll
Poring
Poring
lll L lll

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Actually i made most of my money by selling thief clothes for 2 months and then when i finaly got my dawn set i set off making MMC for a few weeks and selling them, then made enough money to buy donation items off a friend
Back to top Go down
Arawn
Drops
Drops
Arawn

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:57 pm

this was b4 or after u got an acrus and the haraku cards?
Back to top Go down
lll L lll
Poring
Poring
lll L lll

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:08 pm

i got my first elite weapon and card around 3 weeks ^^
Back to top Go down
Arawn
Drops
Drops
Arawn

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Completely on your own, WITHOUT farming gold coins?
Back to top Go down
lll L lll
Poring
Poring
lll L lll

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:21 pm

yes, nothing but theif clothes and witherless roses
Back to top Go down
Multani
Drops
Drops
Multani

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:33 pm

I agree with Arawn that it's not fair against the newcomers who will have it DAMN hard to get their equip, compared to us. No doubt about that. But it will change nothing, since the ekRO staff is just too stubborn to even consider your request. I would understand it if they would at least try to argument with you, but mostly they don't. It's just cutting it and closing the thread...
Back to top Go down
lll L lll
Poring
Poring
lll L lll

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:04 pm

If you ask me, you're wrong, the game is about working for what you want and or need. otherwise the game is just pointless
Back to top Go down
Robert
Admin
Admin
Robert

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:11 pm

L and I are on the same page...(hmm L+I = Li??? lol)

Plus there are other ways to get money. might take longer than a couple hours, like a couple days. But oh well. My opinion, people just forgot how to make money.

ra_san04. Even if all you do is sell the gold... They drop a lot of gold...
Back to top Go down
lll L lll
Poring
Poring
lll L lll

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Haha, thanks Li
Back to top Go down
Multani
Drops
Drops
Multani

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Trust me guys, I know whats it's like to "work" for what you want... (hello? your speaking with the MvP freak here^^). I also played on a legal server (euRO) where the rates are 1x. It took you like 1 hour to get 1% exp in lvl 98 no rebirth chars... and when you die once, you loose 1% (1 hour gameplay). I knew people who were stuck on lvl 98.
And I don't say, there is no way to earn money, there is. But if you've read carefully what i wrote, I say; it's damn hard for newcomers to ear money COMPARED to us. If we managed to earn 1b with x times work, they will need 10x times work to get that money. That's simply a fact that no one can deny. The mistake that's been done by the staff, is to implement those gold coins in first place. Taking them just away without a valid alternative was just the second mistake. A 20m drop (Silver coins) for the beginning, like arawn proposed, would be acceptable imo.

And I'm saying this as a person who wasn't GC hunting since 1 month before they were taken out. I earn my zeny with power MvPing. In this sense, the GC issue doesnt even effects me (only that people got poor and can't buy my stuff). But I can imagine how hard it is for a newcomer right now...

and don't ignore the fact that, this is a HIGH rate server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!   TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO ALL GGW! VIVA RESITANCE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild Gone Wild :: Off - Topic :: General Dicussions-
Jump to: