Guild Gone Wild
Please change your forum username to the same name as the character of yours that is in GGW!
Guild Gone Wild
Please change your forum username to the same name as the character of yours that is in GGW!
Guild Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Gone Wild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping each other at our GUILD!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pogiaqoh20
Poring
Poring
pogiaqoh20

Helping each other at our GUILD! Empty
PostSubject: Helping each other at our GUILD!   Helping each other at our GUILD! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:35 am

i think not only Love Cupid can help us but we can also help each other..

RYT?
Back to top Go down
Robert
Admin
Admin
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Helping each other at our GUILD!   Helping each other at our GUILD! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:13 pm

I do what i can to help people. So I think there is no reason all cant do what we can. You are right.
Back to top Go down
Vectar
Poring
Poring
Vectar

PostSubject: Re: Helping each other at our GUILD!   Helping each other at our GUILD! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:17 am

I agree, I try to help the very best I can. So I dont see why everyone else cant do the same. ^_^ If you cant help with items then you can always help with information and also sometimes when someone asks for items its best to help them figure out how to make money to buy it themselves that way they dont need to keep begging for items they will know how to make money to buy them on there own. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Admin
Admin
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Helping each other at our GUILD!   Helping each other at our GUILD! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:21 am

Yup, everyone should help each other! This way, everyone will get to know each other and therefore, have a more successful guild! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping each other at our GUILD!   Helping each other at our GUILD! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping each other at our GUILD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild Gone Wild :: Off - Topic :: General Dicussions-
Jump to: